News from Pure Bred Lamb
- Fox 5 News D.C. – 10.17.2014 – Chef Duane Keller of Walker’s Grille demonstrates his braising technique using Elysian Fields’ Pure Bred Lamb.
- Pittsburgh Magazine – 7.25.2014 – Beautiful photographs of Elysian Fields Farm by Photographer Renee Rosensteel along with article on local sustainable farm products.
- Ny.eater.com – 7.12.2013 – Paul Liebrandt opens The Elm where Elysian Fields Farm lamb makes the menu.
- Thebraiser.com – 5.13.2013 – “Keller, Achatz, Benno and The French Laundry Team stage a surprise Play At CIA”.
Playing his daily role as purveyor is Farmer, Keith Martin.
- CIA Press Release – 5.9.2013 – “The Culinary Institute of America to Host Thomas Keller Day : Students to Interact with Iconic Chef, Protégés, and Purveyors”, Farmer/Owner of Elysian Fields Farm, Keith Martin plays a “role” in the educational play.
- PGPlate.com – 5.22.2013 – “Spring Lamb Dinner is tour de force”,
Elysian Fields Farm lamb is chef’s choice for featured ingredient.
- Pressdemocrat.com – 4.26.2013 – “Spring Feast”, Elysian Fields Farm in Waynesburg, Pennsylvania raises lamb using natural, holistic methods. “People love it because it is very mild.”
- CBS Early Show (Video Clip) – 9.27.2010 – “Slow Cooked Lamb Dish”, Thomas Keller and Daniel Boulud prep easy one pot meal.
- “Harvest to Heat” -9.02.2010 -One of the fall’s most beautiful cookbooks, Harvest to Heat: Cooking with America’s Best Chefs, Farmers, and Artisans<strong, celebrates not only the farmers’ increasingly high profiles but their symbiotic relationships with the chefs.
- Restaurant-hospitality.com – 4.1.2007- “The Restaurant Connection”, Widely known author and blogger (Michael Ruhlman) describes the symbiotic relationship between successful chefs and their purveyors.
- The New York Times (Dining & Wine) – 3.12.2008 – “Mollycoddling Lamb for Tender Eating”.
- Post-Gazette.com – 8.27.2000 – “When his job as a stockbroker got him down, Keith Martin picked himself up and headed for the farm”, The story of how Elysian Fields Farm and philosophy came to be.